This from Tim Olk:
Great stop one story ranch house heavy fire in attached garage On arrival no fire spread to inside of house fast stop
Photos from Tim Olk of the ATF National Response Team at the scene of the 4-11 Alarm fire at 4540 W. Haddon
Tags: 4-11 Alarm fire in Chicago, 5-11 Club Canteen Service, ATF K-9, ATF National Response Team, Buyer's Flea Market fire, Chicago 5-11 Club Support Service Unit, Chicago Fire Department, fire scene photos, Tim Olk
From CFD Media:
- Still and Box Alarm 3336 Berteau four unit building, rear porches going. Two victims rescued and several pets.
- Two ambulances requested one in front one in rear on Berteau
- Fire under control searches continue two victims being treated
- One injured firefighter being looked at other patients appear to be in good condition.
- Total 2 ff injured minor. 2 residents transported 1 green 1 yellow. Several pet saves EMS used pet masks to give oxygen all critters ok!
- Firefighter going to Illinois Masonic Minor injury. Several dogs and cats rescued fire undercontrol
more photos at firescenes.net
More photos from the Chicago 4-11 Alarm + 1 Special and Haz Mat Level I, 3-8-16
more photos at shapirophotography.net
Tags: 4-11 Alarm fire in Chicago, Chicago FD Air Mask Service Unit 646, Chicago FD Engine 44, Chicago FD Engine 96, Chicago FD Tower Ladder 14, Chicago Fire Department, Chicago Fire Department District Chief Tim Sampey, Chicago Turret Wagon 6-7-3, E-ONE tower ladder at Chicago fire scene, fire scene photos, huge fire at 4540 W Haddon in Chicago, Larry Shapiro, shapirophotography.net, Tim Olk
More from Tim Olk at the MVA with truck fire on I94 (3-3-16)
Tags: Deerfield-Bannockburn Fire Protection District, E-ONE Titan ARFF at truck fire, Prospect Heights crash truck at truck fire, Prospect Heights Fire Protection District, Tim Olk, Tri-State Tollway crash with tractor-trailer fire, truck crash and fire on I-94
This from Tim Olk:
Deerfield-Bannockbun firefighters were called to the Tri-State Tollway this afternoon (3/3/16) for a crash at the 23.5 mm southbound. Units arrived to find a tractor-trailer that had rolled over after colliding with a car. The truck and an SUV were in flames against the center median. Lincolnshire-Riverwoods responded to assist as well as Crash Truck 39 from Prospect Heights.
Tags: crash scene video, Deerfield-Bannockburn Fire Protection District, E-ONE Titan ARFF at truck fire, Prospect Heights crash truck at truck fire, Prospect Heights Fire Protection District, Tim Olk, Tri-State Tollway crash with tractor-trailer fire, truck crash and fire on I-94