From Fire Service, Inc.:
- The Westchester Fire Department ordered a new Wheeled Coach medium duty ambulance. This new unit will be on a 2014 Freightliner chassis.
Leyden Fire Protection District took delivery of a new Wheeled Coach Type III ambulance.
- The North Aurora Fire Protection District ordered a new Wheeled Coach Type I ambulance on a Ford F450 4×4 chassis. Delivery in November.
The Bensenville Fire Protection District took delivery of a 2011 Wheeled Coach Type I ambulance that was a Fire Service demo.
- The Chicago Ridge Fire Department ordered a 2014 Road Rescue medium duty ambulance on a TerraStarcChassis.
- The Beecher Fire Protection District ordered new Road Rescue Type 3 ambulance.
- The Schererville Fire Department took delivery of a new Road Rescue ambulance.